Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump tells Congresswomen of Color to go back to the countries they came from
Trump tells Congresswomen of Color to go back to the countries they came from
This is todays reminder your President is a racist asshole.
RE: Trump tells Congresswomen of Color to go back to the countries they came from
Our American President Wrote:“So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run,” the president wrote.

Ocasio-Cortez, Tlaib and Pressley were all born in the United States. Omar, a Somalian refugee, immigrated to the U.S. with her family in the early 1990s.

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” he added. “Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!”
via Politico

I can't agree with the President more, the U.S. government is a complete and total catastrophe, the most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world.  Even the U.K. Ambassador thinks so!
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
RE: Trump tells Congresswomen of Color to go back to the countries they came from
Hmmmmm... (goes and checks) Wikipedia says that Donald Trump and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez were born in the same city.

So the only reasonable assumption in this case is that Trump is speaking from personal experience when he calls his own home town a "totally broken and crime infested place".

EDIT: A less-likely interpretation is that Trump is implying he wasn't born in the USA, either. Maybe all those Birthers should be asking to see his birth certificate.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
And the Dotard doubles down, saying the Congresswomen should apologize to him.  

Well, after all, why shouldn't he?  It's not as if Republicans are calling him out for his vile bullshit.

I am so disgusted with the USAian populace.  I have been ever since November 2016.  For my twenty-three years in the Army, and then ten after I retired, I believed that, even though my soldiering was adequate at best, I was at least helping defend a country that was making progress, working to become better, and didn't deserve to be destroyed.  Now I've lost that faith.  I wasted twenty-three years of my life on behalf of a nation of racist filth.

-----
I'm a very forgiving person ... on Lord Vader's terms.  "Apology accepted, Captain."
The sound of Fascism

This is fucked up.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
Can we send Trump back? He obviously should not have passed a quality control inspection.
--
‎noli esse culus