Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the Board Shut Down For 15 Minutes Tonight
RE: Why the Board Shut Down For 15 Minutes Tonight
And I've just trolled most of the way through the backup, which is one massive SQL file which recreates the entire board DB from scratch. Unzipped, it's a good 214 or so MB; amazingly (or maybe not) some 202MB of that are all the forum posts. I'm working my way through the last 11 MB of tables, and so far I haven't found anything that looks like someone dumped anything into any of the tables. I was concerned because for the last two years, the average backup size (when zipped) has slowly gone up from around 45 MB to about 53 MB -- and this backup came down and it was 120 MB. But everything looks right, both in the SQL and in the directory structure of the site itself... <shrug>

EDIT: Oh, and I gave my host a heads-up and at their request sent them an archive of all the error emails I got.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the Board Shut Down For 15 Minutes Tonight - by Bob Schroeck - 07-26-2019, 10:20 PM