Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(10-07-2019, 07:22 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Hrm... Gonna be awful hard for me to come up with a GOOD reason for Hotaru and Setsuna to come down to San Antonio if they're over yonder in Mississippi. I can probably think of something... but it will be a while until I can come up with a reason that doesn't sound like an ass-pull.
Yeah, that's the thing.

Even if we have HAL doing nothing but look for them, it'll take a while to find them - Hotaru is making herself and Setsuna as invisible as possible until Setsuna's able to function on her own. Then there's the matter of making contact with them once they've been located.

If we put them in Mississipi, they might be settled in by the time the other groups find them.

But we can still put other chrononauts in the building, such as...

(10-07-2019, 11:01 AM)Norgarth Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 07:16 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Suite 2:  Dr. Tony Newman and Dr. Douglas Phillips (assuming we're keeping to a theme).
Suite 3: a "Doctor John Smith" and companion(s), who often fiddles with an odd blue box in the backyard...
Tongue Big Grin
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 10-07-2019, 06:20 PM