Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Rob, I like what you did there. If you'd like I can go ahead and expand on that to include having Ben bring them in and read them in on the whole situation.

Also, I did mention before that we can have lead-up to the celebration in other stories preceding this - lord knows I got a few to write to fill things in.

If it's fine with you, we can leave Ben pitching the idea of the party to the others in another story. The exposition is already going to be full enough with everyone preparing for the party.

Oh, and please do the rock thing. That sounds exactly like the sort of thing I'd have happen to me. Tongue

Labster, would you mind flagging out some of those scenes that need more showing than telling?

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot about this. Sailor Failures is celebrating Minako's birthday by posting a metric ton of trivia about her to give people ideas about how they can celebrate her big day. There's lots of useful information in there.
https://sailorfailures.tumblr.com/post/1...lor-venuss

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 10-23-2019, 05:56 AM