Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
The problem I have is that there are things in my mind - but they're broken into one and two lines here and there with no coherence

Anri is happy working as an 'OL' type - and reams off the gossip from the office where she works.
Meg works Deliverat - because cybernetic fitness and miniumal documentation.
33-Stars begins because Sylvie gets fired from Starbuck for 'Making a customer so angry they fainted'. Sylvie wants to do the Priss thing.
Meg "Coerces" someone into giving the band the gift of instruments - that person ends uip stabbing Lou when the plan to break up the relationship goes South.
Invited to the Halloween party.
Nam plays Guitar Hero like Nagato from Haruhi Suzimiyah. She can do a passable Rei Ayanami impression (They share a VA). Nam is a teenager.

They play Kiss - I was Made for Loving You with Meg in the lead. The Replicants - Konya Wa Hurricane, with Sylvie in the lead. They will also take requests - especially if giving a chance to listen to the request first.

Meg has exceptional fingering. In fact, all the girls have exceptional fingering.
Jayne snoops on Inar and the girls - it's dull dry ethical talk.

Does Meg score?

That's what I wanted to do anyway.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Dartz - 10-28-2019, 05:06 PM