Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(10-28-2019, 05:06 PM)Dartz Wrote: 33-Stars begins because Sylvie gets fired from Starbuck for 'Making a customer so angry they fainted'.

This is a story on its own.  You're so close.  You have three characters: Sylvie, a customer, and a manager.  You have a setting: Starbucks.  You have an inciting event: Sylvie with the customer.  You have a conflict: Sylvie and the manager. You can approach it from the direction of thinking about the setting -- is it a busy shop where they always need new employees, or did she get hired because it's an out of the way shop?  You can think about what kinds of characters could be involved in such a setting -- all locals, or is one an immigrant (and if so how does that affect the interaction)?  Or you can work backwards from how you want your characters to feel or actions they might take, and work your way backwards to what type of person would do that.  Maybe she's hired by an older male franchise owner hot for her, but fired by a bored college girl shift supervisor who just doesn't want to put up with that on her shift.

(10-28-2019, 05:06 PM)Dartz Wrote: They play Kiss - I was Made for Loving You with Meg in the lead. The Replicants - Konya Wa Hurricane, with Sylvie in the lead. They will also take requests - especially if giving a chance to listen to the request first.

I think we can work those songs into the party.

(10-28-2019, 05:06 PM)Dartz Wrote: Meg has exceptional fingering. In fact, all the girls have exceptional fingering.
Angel

(10-28-2019, 05:53 PM)robkelk Wrote:
  • "I mean, we have three Reis in this story." And two Sakuras.
... And an Osaka in a pear tree.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 10-28-2019, 06:13 PM