Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Just as a heads up, I'm running through ShadowJack's IWIW Nanoha threads. Output is going to be delayed as I digest SJ's perspectives and contrast them to my own. I don't think I'll find anything earth shattering there, but it's still fun to see his jokes.

Sudden realization: once the "Tenchi Solution" becomes known to Miyuki and that Teletha and Kaname are feeling out that particular option (to say nothing about Nanoha and Fate's more organic approach), she'll approach Shinobu with the idea.

Shinobu, I imagine, would be open to the idea. From what little I've been able to gather, she has only had positive experiences with Miyuki. She would only worry about their life spans and whether or not they would wish to join her in an immortal existence. This would provide some great fodder for character development, I think.

Besides, what with this material having its origins in an eroge game, I'm pretty sure the "Tenchi Solution" was on the table anyhow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 12-19-2019, 02:39 PM