Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(12-20-2019, 08:54 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Alicia Testarossa is a gun-type device user much like Teana, and even dual-wields just like her.

"My sisters and I would be happy to help her train, Niiko Misaka volunteers."
"We have some competence with firearms, Rei Misaka adds."
"Not that that kept Accelerator from killing us 10,030 times, Nana Misaka adds under her breath."
"Maybe Alicia can help us deal with our repressed trauma, Mimi Misaka comments hopefully."

(12-20-2019, 09:22 PM)Labster Wrote: I haven't read the Nanoha threads, but I definitely got to the threads around the S season of Sailor Moon.  (On season 1, I kind of think of the Stormy Relationship side story as fanon.  Not sure Rob's Ami goes that way, though.)  Worth reading?

I haven't read ShadowJack's Lyrical Nanoha posts, either, on account of nobody sharing a URL for the thread...

As for our Ami, I refer you to this story post.

(12-20-2019, 09:22 PM)Labster Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 08:54 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Unlike her big sister, Alicia is right-handed, and her magic color is sea foam green, matching her hair ribbons and and the accents on her device.
If Alicia's color is mint green,
"sea foam green", "mint green"... I know I have partial colour-blindness, but I would have sworn that colour was Navajo turquoise. Big Grin Okay, okay - teal.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 12-20-2019, 10:15 PM