Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckle your seatbelts, everyone....
RE: Buckle your seatbelts, everyone....
(09-28-2019, 03:34 PM)Labster Wrote: Throwing the whole book at Trump -- and Pence?  This proves that the only reason you want to do impeachment is because you don't like Trump, and you think anything you libs don't like about him is a good reason to get rid of him.  Throw any fake news charge at the President, just to see what sticks.  Just face up the the fact that you lost the 2016 election, BlackAeronaut.

who are you and what have you done with Labster?

No, seriously, Most of the people would expect something like this statement out of me, in fact if i had not read more than the first few words i was going to post something similar and point out to Dartz that if you lie to get a search warrant, anything found is still considered fruit and is inadmissable, plus the person who lied is looking at serious time.

Also, guys, sorry but you have to at least admit that what Labster said here is the truth, gods forbid if Trump had said half the things Hillary did if the election had gone the other way, the media would have pounded him. But because he is a Republican, trashing him isn't just allowable, but rewarded. The American people outside the urban bubbles have become sick of it, and even in the urban bubbles, they are getting sick of it. quite frankly you have to be a die hard lib to not be.
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buckle your seatbelts, everyone.... - by Rajvik - 09-28-2019, 04:02 PM