Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckle your seatbelts, everyone....
RE: Buckle your seatbelts, everyone....
You're biting the troll bait again people. Who the whistleblower is doesn't matter at this point, nor do their motivations. It has little to no bearing on the case as it stands, now that the content of the transcript was released. Almost everything in the complaint was verified by documents released by Trump, or pending release, or independently confirmed by many news organizations around the world.

So far the Trump Administration and GOP members of congress haven't contradicted any of the facts in the whistleblower complaint. If they want to engage on those facts, that would be nice.

The main argument I've heard from Republicans is that Biden is corrupt and needs to be investigated. Is that logic reversible? Say that Obama's in office, and he sees Trump running for office. Would it be okay for Obama to call the UK, in response to "we need a new trade deal after Brexit", a reply of "I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot, and Scotland knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened in the whole deal with the Trump golf course, and the wind farm, and Cambridge Analytica. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation."

I mean, Obama knows that Trump is corrupt, just like Trump knows Biden is corrupt, right? So would that be acceptable behavior if Obama did it? If anyone thinks either of those situations is okay, I'd like to assure you that it is not, and it is impeachable behavior.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buckle your seatbelts, everyone.... - by Labster - 10-02-2019, 04:57 AM