sometimes I have a really wierd dream that I type up and share

this is one of those times

but just bullet points because drowzy, maybe I'll eidt it later

= noob goddess cf tech is a construct made by the god of smiths
- the rest of the gods decide to haze her wiht contests of various feats
- not going well for the new girl, like duh
- one of the beefy types wants to see who can catch the biggest fish
- she catches the gigantic sea monster who traditionally whoops up on everybody
- yanked off the shore, but deploys egg-beater style wing thing horizontally and uses it to keep from being pulled underwater like a hang glider being towed by a boat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Taiwa...D_8638.jpg
- gets towed all the way around the world and exhausts levi-tan
- sees all kinds of suffering among the mortals on the way
- says fuck this shit, adds revolution to her portfolio
- creates new weapons and robot army to Take Over the World(tm) For Great Justice(tm)
- watIdidthere.jpg
- eyebrows.gif

goin back to bed now
gnight
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: Kikai kakumei (neds a third word)
whaaat?

... where does even my sleepy-brain come up with these things, and why have I not learned to just put them in my notes folder instead of posting them?

It oes sound like a kinda cool idea if I ever have a story to fit it into, though.
--
‎noli esse culus
Snrk.

It does sound like a fun idea. Maybe you can kinda have it run in the same vein as KonoSuba.

- Hapless straight-man is pulled in by Techno-Goddess because she figures she's gonna need a paladin Of course, the dude is a complete and total nerd with all the social graces that implies.
- Techno-Goddess isn't exactly happy-go-lucky like our favorite water goddess... But at the same time, she's pretty damn naive, what with her not only being a new goddess, but a new person altogether. Paladin-kun will have his hands full steering her around all kinds of disaster.
- She will also add more people to the party: a 'cleric' and a 'prophet' (can probably be classed as a 'bard' if you're running with a D&D type setup). Let your imagination run wild here.
I don't remember what I was thinking at the time at all now, but I could see the world conquest-y ambitions being mostly for comedy purposes, a bit like Ika Musume, perhaps. Or it could be a legitimate long-term arc, though in that case probably a major enemy would be the Roman Empire expy that adopted blast furnace iron foundries, triphammer forging, and possibly crucible or open hearth steelmaking processes (due to an earlier issekai subject trying to do uplift and getting it horribly right?) widely enough to prompt technology forming as a portfolio so they could equip their army.

Possibly with velocipede dragoons as standard field units, since a bicycle is a pretty awesome logistical tool as the Viet Kong proved - simple to use and repair, difficult to break, light enough to be carried over obstacles it can't usually pass but sturdy enough that those are few and to let a single man transport five or more times the load they usually could pushing it from the side or travel faster than a march for less fatigue riding with something minimally approaching what could be called a road. Not something to fight while riding, but useful for getting troops in position.

And because I just like saying "velocipede dragoons."
--
‎noli esse culus
(09-30-2019, 11:30 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: I don't remember what I was thinking at the time at all now, but I could see the world conquest-y ambitions being mostly for comedy purposes, a bit like Ika Musume, perhaps.
So, what are you going to do with the world if you do conquer it?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Two chickens in every garage and a Buick in every pot!
--
‎noli esse culus