Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PG&E will shut off power for nearly 800,000 customers starting Wednesday
RE: PG&E will shut off power for nearly 800,000 customers starting Wednesday
BA you have to remember that you are talking about a state that is almost constantly considered being in drought due to the lack of rainfall, especially in this time of year. Where are you going to get the water to fill those tanks?

Rob, honestly i don't disagree that more power sources/plants would be a good thing, but if you use renewables to appease the greens, then you are not providing enough power except for absolutely necessary infrastructure, and if you go with the cheap and plentiful solution you are contributing to the metro-smog issue. thus the people suffer

As for the solar cells in question, considering that the 15% capacity cells are not really cost efficient compared to normal production methods, i would have to say no.

and before anyone jumps on me about cost effectiveness, what is the life expectancy of those solar panels and what are you going to do with them once you have to replace them?
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Messages In This Thread
RE: PG&E will shut off power for nearly 800,000 customers starting Wednesday - by Rajvik - 10-12-2019, 09:15 PM