Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progress Report
Progress Report
As you may have noticed, the byte count for chapter 3 (as well as that for chapter 5 of DW8) has been going up steadily for the last few weeks.  This chapter is already larger than the last, and it's only about 2/3 to 3/4 complete.   I have a very definite arc and stopping point for the chapter, and it doesn't lend itself well to splitting into two.  So you'll just have to wait for me to finish it... which will be by the holidays if all goes well.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

RE: Progress Report
(10-12-2019, 09:42 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: ... which will be by the holidays if all goes well.
And you posted this on Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. Around here, that's the harbinger of "the holidays"... Smile
--
Rob Kelk

"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of the same sovereign, servants of the same law."
- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

"Don't let anyone think for you; most people can barely think for themselves."
-
Rare Earth, ending credits
Yeah, I knew I was bound to get myself in trouble with a culturally-relative referent like that...
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Edit: I have no idea what I was trying to say here or why...... 6 pints worth of waffle anyway

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.