Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... anyone interested enough I should continue this?
RE: So... anyone interested enough I should continue this?
“Well, Chiba?” Maximilian Jenius demanded after the three exited the room.

“All I can say for certain is what he is not, Captain; Madam Mayor.  While I don’t have conclusive proof, I do not believe he is related to whatever the enemy forces, the creatures our civilians have been calling ‘vampires’ are that have been draining our citizens of our life force.  I won’t go as far as to claim he is what he just claimes he is, but these readings…  He at least has some sort of strange connection to the same energies we use to space fold; and you have already seen the video recordings of him somehow becoming something akin to a miniature Valkyrie while unconscious.  These are not what I would expect of some sort of…”

“Get to the point, Doctor,” Miliya demanded.

“Madam Mayor.  The point is that we have no reason to think he is trying to deceive, and if anything, these readings, along with his statements only seem to support the claim that not only is he from another ‘fica’ to use his own terminology.  Everything I have seen, heard,  and measured seems to support the theory that somehow, he is from somewhere... well…  Else.  Another ‘Fica’ to use the same term he just did.  But just what he is or why he is here?”  Dr Chiba just shook his head.  “I respectfully decline to speculate.  Which includes the speculation of the possibility of compatibility with Project M.”

Miliya glared sharply at her husband.  “And just what is this Project M?”

While in many ways M. ‘Gadget’ Chiba would have loved to be anywhere but in the middle of this discussion, he was a member of UN Spacy.  And that meant one had to sometimes take one ‘for the team,’ even when it often seemed like the team were the upper echelons who didn’t care much about anyone but themselves.  Max Jenius…  In the years he’d served aboard the M7 colony fleet?  In Chiba’s mind his captain was someone WORTH taking ‘one for the team’ over.

“Shortest form, Madam Mayor?  Project M is a way to… weaponize the disruptive effect Lynn Minmei’s songs had on unsuspecting Zentran and Meltran alike during the Macross’ attack on Lord Boldoza’s fleet,” Chiba admitted.  “The same.disruption that allowed a single Supervision Army ‘Ship Destroyer’ to penetrate and eliminate a *COMMAND ASTEROID* designed to defend against the most powerful ships the Supervision Army were known to have!”

Miliya forced herself to look her husband that she had… no…  still loved even though the stresses of her position seemed to have driven them apart.  “You would authorize this project?”

“To defend my wife and youngest daughter?  Yes.  Even if neither of you ever spoke to me again, I would say a thousand times yes, Miliya, my wife,” Max confirmed.  “I would rather be rejected a thousand times over than to see you or Mylene hurt or dying.”
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children

Messages In This Thread
RE: So... anyone interested enough I should continue this? - by Star Ranger4 - 11-28-2019, 01:58 AM