Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken "Rating" button
Broken "Rating" button
(10-26-2019, 04:05 AM)Over in Politics and Other Fun, classicdrogn Wrote: If the rating button did anything, I'd give that post full marks.
The rating button works fine if you use the MyBB Default skin - so its doing nothing is a skin issue.
--
Rob Kelk

"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of the same sovereign, servants of the same law."
- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

"Don't let anyone think for you; most people can barely think for themselves."
-
Rare Earth, ending credits
RE: Broken "Rating" button
Gah. If only I'd been satisfied with bright blue and white, half the user problems with the board would never have been at all.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

I'd have reported it in a non-facetious way except I leave scripts off by default so expect various things to be broken on web pages, and for such reports to be met with "just turn our scripts on, there's nothing malicious here, honest." Of course, such is probably the case the vast majority of the time, but even aside from when there is a problem my laptop only has ~2Gb of free RAM for the browser to live in at the best of times, and scripting eats RAM like locusts. As far as I'm concerned, for most purposes if a web site feature doesn't work without javeascript, the web site does not work. I am entirely aware that this is an unreasonable attitude to take from the point of site owners, though, so I usually only bring it up in a joking way.
--
‎noli esse culus
In this case, I checked - it's a skin issue, not a script issue.
--
Rob Kelk

"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of the same sovereign, servants of the same law."
- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

"Don't let anyone think for you; most people can barely think for themselves."
-
Rare Earth, ending credits