Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stretching the point?
Stretching the point?
Do the Songs have to play at their "Original Speed"? Or can they be sped up or slowed down and still be useful?
Because a lot of songs sound better (Clearer?), when slowed down to 3/4, or more humorous when sped up to 1 1/4 speed?
RE: Stretching the point?
Aw, and here I was thinking it would be a bit of wordplay for the title, and it would be a song that gave Doug a version of Gin's Zanpukato from Bleach. Shoot to kill, Shinso!

Still a good question, though I expect the answer is that it depends on the song and the means of extending or compressing it, like with covers. Paul's Soundstretch Extreme would probably not let you string one out for hours, though, since Doug does need lyrics and at that point they're unintelligible. Possible exception for something that messes with his own experienced time like Fly Like an Eagle, at the outside.
--
‎noli esse culus
(11-28-2019, 04:17 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: Aw, and here I was thinking it would be a bit of wordplay for the title, and it would be a song that gave Doug a version of Gin's Zanpukato from Bleach. Shoot to kill, Shinso!

And I was expecting to see "Rubberband Man" by The Spinners (which IIRC I suggested a half-decade ago).

As for the question... that's something Bob would have to answer. And today's a holiday in the USA, so Bob might be offline.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Kate Bush's Rubberband Girl would probably also work for granting that kind of power to a femaile target in range like Invisible Touch's TK, which I think I probably mentioned either a the same time or independently 1999ish; the place I remember being while thinking about it is somewhere I haven't been since then but my memory is notoriously shite for such details.
--
‎noli esse culus