Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(01-05-2020, 08:32 PM)Labster Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 08:06 PM)robkelk Wrote: Aargh. I keep getting distracted by the shiny in the box that arrived at Christmastime.

Pros: At least I get the forum references to Squid Girl, Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? and Girls und Panzer now.

Cons: I only have 9k written in my current story.

What? "What 'current story'?" Have a teaser:

Ami thought for a moment. "I suppose we could go somewhere. Where do you want to go?"

Mii grinned. "Some place where nobody knows us except as fictional characters. And I want to see more of this world."

I had been tempted to have an inkvasion in Venice for quite some time.  As for me, it's been NieA_7 and Super Dimension Fortress Macross.  After three or four episodes of Macross, UF CORE makes way more sense now.

And I finally started writing again last night.  I was trying to write a scene about RWBY, but accidentally wrote a sequel about Black Twitter.  These things happen sometimes.

It's amazing how much crossover fanart there is between our favourite inkvader (and her beach restaurant companions) and the girls from Academy City - from the quantity on Safebooru (and its ecchi cousin), I think that crossover was a meme at some point. So... best if the former group squidaddles away from Ottawa so I don't get tempted to write fanon.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 01-05-2020, 09:04 PM