Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(01-12-2020, 10:02 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 12:24 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 09:48 AM)Dartz Wrote: Sailor moon is not that well watched in Ireland. Outside of fandom circles - it was never shown on television. At least not on a channel I have. I knew very few people who had actually watched it. That might've changed in the last decade.

Sailor Moon cosplays are also quite rare. I think I've seen them a couple of years but not every year. It's a show that's older than most of fandom in Ireland.

I suppose we should start giving canon descriptions of the characters on the wiki, shouldn't we?

I've updated the template so that new Displacee pages will have section headers to remind people to give this information. The pages we already have... they'll need retrofitting.
The character pages that begin with A through R have been retrofitted with the new template. S through Z will have to wait for tomorrow.

The remaining character pages now have the template, save for a very few that have so much information on them that adding the new template would be counterproductive. I also added a bit of actual information to a few of the character sheets while I was at it.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 01-13-2020, 06:16 PM