Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
I'm thinking about adding C&A's Satan to the mix, since her nature as a griefer fits right in with the AMG cosmology. But now I have a couple scenes in mind, so I have to ask something about her specifically. Satan never lies. She decieves, she misleads, she speaks in diabolical riddles. But she never tells untruths. So for fitting her in, is this because:
* She's a demon first class, unlimited, and therefore subject to the same rules as Belldandy
* Because she was born celestial, it's part of her nature not to lie, and she just keeps it up because it's funny
* She does it to grief the goddesses
* Satan's first appearance in canon (you know, that canon) was as an attorney for the prosecution, and in her role she can't purjure herself.

I kind of need to know why to make the joke work, but the reason why doesn't matter, as long as Urd knows that Satan never lies (and Brent doesn't know). Are any of these reasons incompatible with our other sources?
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 02-22-2020, 02:03 AM