[OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Coming back to this one...

(06-01-2020, 07:35 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:
(05-31-2020, 07:52 PM)Labster Wrote:
(05-31-2020, 07:38 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:
(05-31-2020, 02:11 PM)Labster Wrote:
Bob Wrote:I want to point out that wherever Duck is, Fakir will be

You don't really think fate will be that kind to them, do you?  How boring!  What they really need is to show some more suffering, so that we can have an interesting story.

In that case, he's working his way to her as quickly as he can... possibly by writing his way into the right direction.

...then again, someone like him with the story-spinning power might have gotten recruited by the goddesses or their agents...

Now you're thinking with portals.

In that case, what was Duck doing in Venice? I would not expect the goddesses to casually separate them.  So either he's working out of Venice, or Duck was on some kind of solo excursion, which I find kind of unlikely.

We've already established that there have been glitches in the displacee delivery system - the Sailor Senshi were deposited in at least four different locations, for example. (Five, if you include Phobos and Deimos.) One reason the building managers stay in regular contact is so they can connect scattered displacees with each other.

But before people can be connected with each other, somebody needs to know that there are people who need to be connected with each other... and nobody knows where Fakir is.

(I suspect the reason we haven't heard very much about HAL 9000 on-screen is because he's busy monitoring the internet, looking for scattered displacees and connecting them with local managers, who can then connect them with each other. It's an essential job but not one that lends itself to storytelling.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 06-29-2020, 08:18 AM