Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(09-14-2020, 08:26 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: We can build up to "rationalist" Harry over time.
No we can't, HPMoR has an entirely different backstory for Harry; Ron Weasley gets sidelined from the beginning because he basically has nothing in common with Harry.

(09-14-2020, 08:26 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Eriol from Nanona StrikerS?  He'd be able to take over the arithmacy professor's job.  (Midchildan and Belkan magic basically being science and mathematics engineering applied to magic and all.)
Are you thinking about Erio?  No, different guy.  Though oddly enough, about the same age.  Midchildan magic is very arithmancy focused, isn't it?  Eriol Hiiragizawa is more elemental focused, but I think he might have fun learning wand magic too.  He's certainly smart enough to do it.

(09-14-2020, 08:26 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: As for DAtDA...  Negi would have his hands full with his own class already, but I got the perfect guy for the job.  Someone who has not only had extensive dealings with dark magic, but is also genre savvy enough to not only anticipate, but also possibly even find and disarm the DAtDA curse.

Harry.  Freakin'.  Dresden.

The best part is that he can set the classroom on fire, and it'll be just another Tuesday at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Yeah that's probably a good idea.  Though let me warn you I only have exposure to a few episodes with the much-maligned Sci-Fi Channel series.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 09-14-2020, 03:07 PM