Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVI
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVI
(03-25-2020, 12:19 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Yeah, I stumbled over that and fixed it.  Unfortunately, it sat there for some three hours before I found it.  The logo image was unprotected and the little bastard "updated" it.

I think I have a lead on where that sicko came from. Apparently, some butthurt ex-members of some Miraheze wikis have been making attack articles about the wikis they got banned from and vandalizing their former homes and Miraheze in general as "revenge". Encyclopedia Dramatica has even gotten targeted by these idiots (the same ones writing the attack articles there) and is fed up apparently with being the middleman for this garbage and has been getting rid of those idiots according to their logs.

Basically, we got caught in the crossfire of some fool with a stupid grudge against Miraheze.

Thanks for fixing the hole in our security on that front.

In more serious news, I'm in a low infection area for COVID-19, so if anyone needs me to step in in case you or someone you are close to gets it, let me know and I'll be willing to fill in until this pandemic nonsense is over.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVI - by GethN7 - 03-26-2020, 07:22 PM