Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF did he say?!?
WTF did he say?!?
Not Trump this time, but rather Republican Rep Steve King (Iowa)

He was trying to make a case for implementing anti-abortion laws, without allowing exceptions in cases of rape and incest, so what what does he say?

There Would Be No Population Left If It Weren't For Rape And Incest

https://life.shared.com/steve-king-inces...wOEfw4bH-E

Needless to say, that kicked off a shitstorm.
RE: WTF did he say?!?
Steve King saying something outrageous isn't even news. Dog Bites Man. Rain Man Discusses Airliner Crash.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Related to the thread title, but not Steve King, there was an article I read yesterday about a language and gesture analysis AI that had been taught to read Trump's reactions and intentions that I wanted to check back on today, but now I can't find it. I was sure the link was somewhere on these boards, but no luck... anyone else remember seeing this? I know I didn't just imagine it, I asked Dad and he remembers me commenting on it too. Or maybe I'm just blindly skipping over something that's right in plain sight, or a link lost between the long batches of videos in Politics Video Madness...

I mean, all I really wanted to do was comment that it was funny Trump was so random in what he actually does that not even an expert system trained on every public message he's ever released from like 1976 to the present and can easily tell when he's really angry or playing to the crowd, on script, improvising, or pulling lies out of his ass, could predict his policy decisions from what he says before hand. It's like he's one of those NPCs with Bethesda's wonky AI in Oblivion who call out a friendly greeting before snarling and attacking you, but the actual details were interesting too.
--
‎noli esse culus
(05-09-2020, 02:42 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: Related to the thread title, but not Steve King, there was an article I read yesterday about a language and gesture analysis AI that had been taught to read Trump's reactions and intentions that I wanted to check back on today, but now I can't find it. I was sure the link was somewhere on these boards, but no luck... anyone else remember seeing this? I know I didn't just imagine it, I asked Dad and he remembers me commenting on it too. Or maybe I'm just blindly skipping over something that's right in plain sight, or a link lost between the long batches of videos in Politics Video Madness...

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2...mputer-bot