Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unintended consequences? Acting on incel ideology defined as terrorism
RE: Unintended consequences? Acting on incel ideology defined as terrorism
(05-20-2020, 04:11 PM)robkelk Wrote: I found this story from January 2019 about the mess that is incels.

Assuming the story is accurate - and CBC has had 16 months to make corrections to it if it wasn't - they're a bunch of misogynists who would rather put effort into figuring out how to rape and/or kill women than put effort into finding somebody who'd be willing to date them.

Now I know what outcome I want to see. Throw the book at this asshole.

Replace "put effort into finding somebody who'd be willing to date them" with "put effort into figuring out the real reason why 99% of women won't date them" and you're much closer to the mark there, I'm afraid.

Another side of it is the fact that, y'know, even those of us who like sex and wanna have it? We know full well we can do without it, if necessary for long stretches of time, and get a quality relationship out of the deal.

Otherwise, I'm with you. Throw the book at him, and make sure to wrap it up in barbed wire before throwing it.
"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unintended consequences? Acting on incel ideology defined as terrorism - by LynnInDenver - 05-20-2020, 05:16 PM