Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN Reporter arrested by state police while on air.
RE: CNN Reporter arrested by state police while on air.
(05-29-2020, 08:52 AM)robkelk Wrote: Asking as a friend... Do you folks south of the 49th parallel need a UN armed intervention force to come in and restore order? (And, considering the state of your finances, an IMF bailout like the one Greece got?)

And I know I've posted this link in this forum, but posting it again won't hurt: How to Immigrate to Canada, direct from the Government of Canada's website. "How you can immigrate to Canada, how to protect yourself from fraud and what to expect after you arrive in Canada."

Rob:

Thanks for the link, but,
a) I'm an old guy whose skills, such as they are, are unlikely to be in demand in Canada.  Especially since it's been 15 years since I retired, and most if not all of the Secrets and Top Secrets the Army had me read are not only out-of-date, but I've forgotten them.  Canada probably already knew more of them than I ever did, anyway.  And, 

b) More importantly, I'm not gonna let the StormTrumpers drive me out of my country.  

-----
“We’ve had our differences, but he’s seen the light … and I made sure he moved toward it, instead of coming back.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN Reporter arrested by state police while on air. - by DHBirr - 05-29-2020, 10:09 AM