Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiny Type on Bottom of Page Forum Links
Tiny Type on Bottom of Page Forum Links
This might be a Firefox issue rather than a forum issue since it seems to have started after the latest Firefox update, but the forum links at the bottom of the page when reading posts is several points smaller than on the rest of the page, to the point where I'm having some trouble reading them.
RE: Tiny Type on Bottom of Page Forum Links
Do you mean the "contact us / Access Denied / Return to Top / etc." line? That's styled to be the same font and size as the main text.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
(06-15-2020, 07:36 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Do you mean the "contact us / Access Denied / Return to Top / etc." line?  That's styled to be the same font and size as the main text.
I mean the "Forum Jump" with the drop-down menu. When I click the drop-down, the list of forum links is significantly smaller than the type elsewhere on the page, and I've already got the page at 150% zoom.
I'm currently on (possibly a specific Manjaro build of) 'fox 77.0.1, and not seeing anything unusual. What version is having the problem?
--
‎noli esse culus
(06-15-2020, 07:42 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: I'm currently on (possibly a specific Manjaro build of) 'fox 77.0.1, and not seeing anything unusual. What version is having the problem?
Well, it's 77.0.1 (64-bit), on a Windows 10 box. Dunno about the name of the build.
(06-15-2020, 07:45 PM)Inquisitive Raven Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 07:42 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: I'm currently on (possibly a specific Manjaro build of) 'fox 77.0.1, and not seeing anything unusual. What version is having the problem?
Well, it's 77.0.1 (64-bit), on a Windows 10 box. Dunno about the name of the build.

I'm running 77.0.1 (32-bit) on a Windows 7 box at the moment. (The Win10 box is sitting quietly, waiting for a power socket to be freed up.) I'm not seeing that behaviour. However, I'm also using the Default skin here.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
I don't think there is a 32-bit version of Manjaro Linux, but I'm definitely on 64-bit. I didn't switch to the new 5.7.0-3 kernel yet because it's only been deployed for a few days so I'm waiting to let any bugs that might have snuck in be found and squashed, but otherwise it's fully updated, which generally means a week or so behind the current Arch rolling release..
--
‎noli esse culus
Running Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bit) on Windows 10.