Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][META] Sticky threads
[OOC][META] Sticky threads
"[OOC][Info] On the Front Burner" hasn't been updated in a year and a half.

"[OOC][Info] Lord Ciel Phantomhive's Personnel Files" hasn't been updated since we started the wiki.

Do they need to remain sticky threads?

EDIT: With only 20 threads on a page, and (currently) 14 sticky threads, there isn't a lot of room for non-sticky threads on the front page of this sub-forum.
--
Rob Kelk

Since it's an election year in the USA: How to Immigrate to Canada, direct from the Government of Canada's website. "How you can immigrate to Canada, how to protect yourself from fraud and what to expect after you arrive in Canada."

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: [OOC]{META] Sticky threads
This is an important topic to discuss, maybe we should sticky this thread.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Pffft.

I've been looking at those myself lately and I've been giving serious consideration to archiving stuff we don't use anymore. Lemme check with Bob and see what we can do.

Yasuri Nanami is my number one waifu, if only because she would horribly murder all the others if they didn't shut up and toe the line.
"They did not care about all the other attempts wizards had made on the Lone Power through history; as far as a computer is concerned, there is no program that cannot be debugged, or at worst, rewritten."
-Diane Duane, High Wizardry
"If our friendship depends on things like space and time, we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull
Oh, just unsticky them. It isn't as if we have a huge number of threads to look through for them.
--
Rob Kelk

Since it's an election year in the USA: How to Immigrate to Canada, direct from the Government of Canada's website. "How you can immigrate to Canada, how to protect yourself from fraud and what to expect after you arrive in Canada."

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: [OOC][META] Sticky threads
Okay, done.

And I fixed this thread title while I was at it, too, because that one bracket was bugging the everlovin' hell out of the more aspie parts of my brain.

EDIT: Now I just wish we could find a dark version of the default theme, because I hate having to sear my eyeballs anytime I have to do stuff around here.

Yasuri Nanami is my number one waifu, if only because she would horribly murder all the others if they didn't shut up and toe the line.
"They did not care about all the other attempts wizards had made on the Lone Power through history; as far as a computer is concerned, there is no program that cannot be debugged, or at worst, rewritten."
-Diane Duane, High Wizardry
"If our friendship depends on things like space and time, we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull