Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Court says Canada's asylum agreement with US infringes Canadian Constitutional rights
RE: Court says Canada's asylum agreement with US infringes Canadian Constitutional rights
sighs...
Matrix, part of me wants to say, "Yes, i am that asshole ICE regional director from Coneheads" but we have laws for a reason. Most of those people that are coming here are coming through countries that are "Safe" compared to where they are coming from, they have the opportunity to find jobs there, to make lives for themselves there and yet they push on towards the US, (or Australia in your case) the question is why and the answer as my mother used to show her history classes was this:

they don't want good enough they want what we have, now while i don't begrudge them that there are laws in place and a waiting list to get in.

As for who is at fault for what, as some of you have been so kind to remind us all, you get what you vote for and you have to live with who you put in office.
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Messages In This Thread
RE: Court says Canada's asylum agreement with US infringes Canadian Constitutional rights - by Rajvik - 07-23-2020, 09:08 PM