Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 26 downtime
July 26 downtime
Just a note to say the site was showing a "not available due to an internal server error" message from sometime between midnight and 1:30 and was back when I checked at 2 AM.
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: July 26 downtime
Thatnks for the heads-up. I didn't get any emails about it, nor is there any kind of notice on their site, so I don't know what happened, but as long as the site is back I'm okay with it. If you notice it happen again, let me know and I'll talk to customer support about it.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Yeah, this has happened to me two nights in a row at 10:30 PDT, which is what, 1:30 EDT? I'm pretty sure this is your web company with a semi-permanent maintenance window.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll give them a call when I have a little free time later in the day.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....