Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II
RE: Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II
(03-05-2021, 09:17 PM)LynnInDenver Wrote: So no online information, but pretty sure we've had another direct casualty in terms of restaurants we liked to order from... there was a burger place in one of the major intersection shopping centers around us called Champa St Burger Works... that is no longer listed on the site for that shopping center, and my attempt to call them earlier today netted me a disconnected warning tone and my phone hanging back up.

Yeah... just out of curiosity I Googled them and it came back with a bright red "Permanently closed" on the top-of-page summary that I get when I use Seamonkey; Chrome doesn't show it but there's a "Is Champa St Burger Works closed?" question with a positive answer.  Their website has yet to catch up, though.

Geeze, I hate it when a favorite place goes out of business, especially one I've patronized for a long time.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II - by Bob Schroeck - 03-06-2021, 04:20 PM
RE: Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II - by aku - 01-06-2022, 10:06 AM