Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II
RE: Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II
(04-11-2021, 07:48 AM)robkelk Wrote: My, but there's a lot of conspiracy theorists in Australia, if there CIVOD-19 vaccine FAQ is anything to go by.
  • Can COVID-19 vaccines connect me to the internet?
  • Do COVID-19 vaccines cause autoimmune diseases?
  • Is the vaccine rollout a cover to collect DNA?
  • Can COVID-19 vaccines alter my DNA?
  • Do COVID-19 vaccines cause infertility?
  • Do COVID-19 vaccines contain a microchip or any kind of tracking technology?

1: No, and no. Anything small enough to go through that needle requires external RF power, and is going to be really short range at best.
2: Only if you are literally on a hair trigger for a pre-existing but currently inactive condition.
3: Only if they're also doing a blood draw, which as near as I can tell they aren't.
4: No, they only provide your immune system a pattern to defend against.
5: See #2.
6: See #1.

It's amazing the number of conspiracy theories that require one to make assumptions about technology and other things that wouldn't pass a middle school science class education. Oh, wait, people ignore those because they don't feel it has any bearing on what you need to do as an adult. Tongue
"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II - by LynnInDenver - 04-11-2021, 07:54 AM
RE: Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II - by aku - 01-06-2022, 10:06 AM