Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II
RE: Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II
Ouch.

Meantime, both me and my husband have gotten our second shots, so we're (hopefully) no longer potential spreaders at some point in the future.

We bought some pints of locally made ice cream on the way home to celebrate that and my husband's birthday tomorrow.

We're starting to get into the "have to convince people to get in" because we're starting to get open appointments. It's a combination of "can't get in" (read: more important for you to be into work and making someone else money than to make sure you can stay healthy), "Don't want it right now" (read: I think the time frame has been too small for this thing and want to wait and see and make sure it's safe), and "Never want it" (read: I think this is unnecessary or an excuse to do other things to the population under the guise of a medical emergency).
"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II - by LynnInDenver - 04-24-2021, 07:52 PM
RE: Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II - by aku - 01-06-2022, 10:06 AM