Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II
RE: Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II
A New Study Confirms That Reopening Texas '100 Percent' Had No Discernible Impact on COVID-19 Cases or Deaths. Or the more fun headline, "Scientists PROVE that Lockdown had NO IMPACT on Covid". What really happened here? Well, it turns out people were just doing what they were going to do anyway, and state power had a negligible effect on individual behavior in Texas. Reopening the state had no measurable increase in cases, hospitalizations, or economic activity, or level of employment.

Harry Enten points out that The 2021 vaccination map looks like the 2020 election map. If you go to the CDC website, you can see an electoral college map except instead of being labeled as Biden/Trump the label is in percentage vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2. Democrats would be at the herd immunity threshold nationwide, if there weren't Republicans living around them. Remember back when Trump declared victory when he got the vaccines developed fast? It seems like Republicans are trying their best to nullify Trump's accomplishment.

Dartz Wrote:If I ever get it I'll be months away so.... fuck it.
It really only took three months for vaccine availability to go from rare to common in the US. I expect in a couple months it will be pretty easy for you to get.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II - by Labster - 05-24-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II - by aku - 01-06-2022, 10:06 AM