Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Log Horizon Season 3 Officially Announced
Log Horizon Season 3 Officially Announced
That's right.

After all this time, it's finally back.

No English subs on the trailer, unfortunately, but it looks damn spiffy regardless.

Air date is set for January 13, 2021.

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/log-hor...ser-anime/
RE: Log Horizon Season 3 Officially Announced
hot damn. was sorta pissed when they left season 2 hanging on the end having just introduced the damn love interest
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Well, that is a good start for next year.
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg
Yeah, really looking forward to this one myself.

It was really unfortunate, what happened to keep this show down for so long.

In case you don't know: the author of the light novels got so wrapped up in everything else that he forgot to pay taxes on the money he was making.

Oops.

So all this time, instead of writing the LNs, he'd been working out a settlement with Japan's revenue service, and he's only been able to get back into writing something like a year or so ago. That it's *only* taken them this long to get back on track with the series is nothing short of amazing.
I'd been thinking about this.

Judging from his works, he has an enthusiast's interest in economics but isn't a professional and he's a great believer in solving problems with clever tricks.

He's exactly the kind of person who could have fallen for a "the secret to avoid paying taxes that THEY don't want you to know about" scam.
I should actually get back in and read the rest of the novels, I left off at about where S2 of the anime ended. I prefer to read the books first.
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.