Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates 45 (couldn't think of anything witty)
RE: Updates 45 (couldn't think of anything witty)
Moonlight and Mischief's Human, Conditional has been a VERY long time coming, but ch12 appeared yesterday at last. If you don't remember it (and I barely did when it popped up in my list) it's a fusion of Hellsing and Firefly, where Seras and Alucard arrived in that relatively distant future the old fashioned way, sixty seconds to the minute. Naturally, they have far more backstory implied than explained, even if you also go and check out the other material written as part of the same continuity. It's not the kind of fluffy feel-good stuff I usually go for, but it is VERY well written and driven by the characters from start to finish - serious sci-fi drama very much in keeping with Firefly itself, though I don't think there's been more than two very quick action sequences. Presently 71k words, with mention having been made of drafts existing (lost and then found explaining several years of hiatus) through ch14.
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Updates 45 (couldn't think of anything witty) - by classicdrogn - 11-11-2020, 07:12 AM