Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVIII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVIII
(12-11-2020, 08:57 PM)GethN7 Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 08:17 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: After reading through the docs for Moderation, I am in favor of it.  It doesn't seem like it would cause me much more work than I already do, since I review practically every change in Recent Changes every day already.

I am also in favor.

Activated. Administrators and Rollbackers now have Moderation rights and skip-moderation rights - anything done by an admin or somebody we trust to roll back changes shows up immediately; everybody else has to wait.

Moderate edits at this page

EDIT: And, because I had to go through a short period on the freebie wiki when rights weren't being inherited, all administrators (Derivative, GethN7, Labster, Looney Toons, QuestionableSanity, Robkelk, and SelfCloak) now specifically have moderator, automoderated user, and rollbacker rights. (All accounts that already had rollbacker already also had administrator.) I've also updated the site notice.

At this point, we can decide who else, if anyone, should also get automoderated user, moderator, or both. I suggest only giving moderator to anyone with automoderated user... but not necessarily the converse.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVIII - by robkelk - 12-12-2020, 12:18 PM
That's no fun... - by Bob Schroeck - 12-14-2020, 03:39 PM