Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving (American)
Happy Thanksgiving (American)
In these last few minutes before Peg and I head to her mother's for the day, let me just wish all forum members from the United States a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Happy Thanksgiving (American)
eh. Everyone... well, no.

Only about half the usual crowd, really.

But you know what I'm thankful for? In 2021 We'll find out what else can go RIGHT!!!!
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
I see Star Ranger remains an optimist.

But seriously, while I do not begrudge you your holidays and social contacts, I hope you and Peggy are the only ones going, you travel in your own vehicle, and you do not have to travel far enough to require the use of a rest stop.
We are indeed the only ones. Peg's mom is only 10 minutes away, And they've been part of our little circle for months.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Happy thanksgiving to the yanks from the UK!
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE - God (Douglas Adams)
Happy Thanksgiving.

Had a nice meal with fam.  Though we were worried about the things that needed to go into the microwave, since we were getting weird electrical variances the whole time.  The desktop computer's UPS kept switching on and off, about the time the voltage hit 140.  After dinner, the power finally went off; we just jury-rigged a flashlight to hang above the board game and kept on playing.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
A bit late, but we can save this for next year.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Oh, yes, of course.
-- Bob