Hello!^_^
---

*Stands and bows*

Hello!^_^

I'm new here.

Please treat me kindly now.

*Sits back down*

---

And that's my impersonation of a cute Japanese schoolgirl. Hope that you liked it.^_^ I'm rather proud of it.

To find out more about the real me, y'all just go on here.

---

Signature

RE: Hello!^_^
Hello, and welcome!

Please feel free to look around, and join in wherever you want.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
*waves* hello
Technically, Ariel's been a board member since October 2019. She's just stopped Not Being Seen.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
(04-06-2021, 09:52 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Technically, Ariel's been a board member since October 2019.  She's just stopped Not Being Seen.

Well, that is generally the safer option Big Grin
Oh, heya Ariel! It's hardly a secret, but this is the only place I still have this username, while SB/SV/QQ are the only places I use Czlyydwr Llrngwl, so we have interacted before.

I'm guessing you came for Bob's fic? It's good stuff, but we do have some other unique content banging around besides the various discussion threads. Most recently in the There's Nothing Better subforum, but Fenspace originated on these boards (two or three hosts ago, but everything should be intact) too. The rec threads are where I found most of the stuff I read aside from SB/SV sig links, for that matter.

Anyway, welcome to our own little carousel of madness. Please ride responsibly, and don't worry, despite the music that occasionally plays the merry go round has not in fact broken down.
--
‎noli esse culus
Quote:(two or three hosts ago, but everything should be intact)
That which is not intact was broken by the clever dicks at Yuku, who didn't care so much about the content on the sites they were buying as they were on the traffic it generated.

Quote:don't worry, despite the music that occasionally plays the merry go round has not in fact broken down.
<snicker>
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Word to your mother, or whatever the youths say these days. Welcome!
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE - God (Douglas Adams)
Welcome to the forums...

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.