Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brief Board Shutdown
Brief Board Shutdown
Exclamation 
At about 9:30 PM EST -- an hour away as I type this -- I will be shutting down the board for what hopefully will be less than half an hour in order to reinstall the board software.  While the board itself appears to be fine, there seems to have been some manner of corruption in the files that make up the admin control panel that makes it impossible to see or do anything on most pages.

Please try not to be doing anything when I shut the board down, okay?
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Brief Board Shutdown
I should note that because of the problem on the admin panel, I cannot actually toggle the "Board Active" status, so i will have to reinstall while the board remains open for use. You really don't want to be doing something when I start.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Starting now.
-- Bob

And done.

Didn't fix my problem with the admin panel, so time to go to the MyBB support board.
-- Bob