Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plenty of weather to complain about in 2021
RE: Plenty of weather to complain about in 2021
It's finally warmed up again over here, but not before we had ANOTHER snow fall that dumped a few more inches into an already frozen mess.

But now, the snow is gone, and it looks like the temperatures are going to remain above freezing from here on out.

I just hope this is the last major winter storm we get before spring rolls around.
RE: Plenty of weather to complain about in 2021
Blizzard conditions in areas... my work is closed tomorrow (thankfully, I'm not sure I could get my Impreza past the driveway right now... the snow, I've used the snowblower twice, and it's a wet, heavy snow that the snowblower struggles with, and it's a workout getting the snowblower through it. I expect that, like Round 2, Round 3 I won't see any trace of the previous effort to clear pavement.

Thankfully, this should be the last real snowstorm of the season, and more specifically this should be the last major snowstorm of the season.
"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor