Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
(02-26-2021, 12:09 PM)robkelk Wrote: I think that's enough edit-undoing for me, for now. And I didn't revert one edit where he was right..

If I could figure out which edit is where you left off, I'd take it up from there.

However... In looking at the history for Acceptable Religious Targets, I realized that other than admins doing general cleanup and repairing Norm's more obvious damage, Norm has been the only contributor to that page for almost a year, and he's been waging a very slow and patient campaign to bias the page that whole time.  I'd like to propose reverting the page back to the last edit before he started, back in April of last year, and then re-apply whatever housekeeping edits we all made that were independent of him. (EDIT: As well as that one edit where he was right that you mention.)

I'm also going to check his overall edit history and make sure he hasn't been doing the same to other pages.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX - by Bob Schroeck - 02-26-2021, 10:31 PM