Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
(03-01-2021, 08:08 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 12:06 AM)Labster Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 03:10 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 01:49 PM)GethN7 Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 05:09 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: I do not object.

Anyone else object to my getting bureaucrat rights back? I'd love to do some tech work to improve things, but I cannot without those rights restored.

Have patience. Labster's looking for work, so it isn't a surprise that he hasn't weighed in yet, and I for one want to hear from all of the current bureaucrats before doing or not doing anything.
Sure, let's do it.  I think Geth figured out what the problem was, and hopefully also realized that he applied the Streisand Effect to his own opponents.  Sometimes the winning move is not to play.  Welcome back.

Done, and the "Contact Us" page has been updated. Welcome back to the bureaucrat team!

Much obliged. I did some tech work with my restored powers to fix a few things.

I removed the Metrolook and Apex skin options, they have a lot of issues and don't work very well with some of the other features we have. I did add the Cosmos skin instead, which is basically a generic version of the Oasis interface from Wikia, but without the ads and native support for all the features we use.

NOTE: Certain Cosmos settings and the ThemeDesigner special page will need to be edited via the Miraheze staff, these affect the backend specifically and thus we'll need to file a request with them to change those settings for us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX - by GethN7 - 03-01-2021, 09:01 AM