Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
Because apparently the fact we had a not very active subvoat on the now defunct Voat (and frankly it never drew too much traffic or interest), and that caused a lot of upset as I recall because Voat apparently attracted some scummy people who used it for some nasty purposes, I am asking in advance, whenever I get the time, ability, and interest to do so, if I can make a "guild" for ATT here:

https://ruqqus.com/

It's an open-source Reddit clone with values much like our own and was purposely designed so no one particular group of users can wield disproportionate powers over anyone else according to their design and founding documentation. From what I can see based on my own usage, they have a pretty wide range of political views, and if I did establish a "guild", it would BE strictly limited to matters pertaining to ATT only.

You need 250 reputation points to make one, so I'll need to post there for some time before I acquire those, but since I wanted to expand our social media reach, I felt it best to get prior approval before I did anything when the time comes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX - by GethN7 - 03-13-2021, 11:57 PM