Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
(03-15-2021, 01:08 PM)GethN7 Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 02:09 PM)GethN7 Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 02:05 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Re: ruqqus.  No opinion here, either, but I reserve the right to acquire one.  I used to not care at all about social media sites, but I've of late grown concerned about even accidental association of the wiki with neo-Nazis and insurrectionists.

More than fair. Hence why I asked.

I had a list of proposed rules for said guild, should it be established, just to make sure we don't have another Voat situation:

1. This is an unofficial fan community, it has no bearing, impact, or responsibility for All The Tropes on Wikia or Miraheze whatsoever, and is not representative of them in any official capacity.

2. This guild is for discussing tropes, their use in media, and the troping community in a civil manner. Politics and any other contentious topics are not be discussed (excepting any that have a directly provable impact on the troping community).

3. This guild has zero tolerance for anyone who posts anything illegal, abusive, discriminatory or otherwise is posted in bad faith.

UPDATE: I can now form a guild, would like a consensus before I do anything.

Added more proposed rules since I plan to take responsibility:

4. While this guild is managed and owned by a staff member of All The Tropes, this is done as a courtesy to the ATT community. No official business should be discussed here, such as ban appeals, though merely asking for advice on other things like page formatting or general questions about All The Tropes is perfectly acceptable.

5. Tropers from any and all websites that discuss troping, TV Tropes included, are perfectly welcome to discuss the same with us. We consider the troping community a family, and despite using different places to do so, all can discuss our shared interests here equally.

I joined the site, one thing to note is regardless of associations, many of these sites struggle financially and close at any point regardless.

I'll defer to whoever.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX - by LulzKiller - 03-15-2021, 01:22 PM