Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
Thanks for chiming in on the Smiley issue but jeeze, his latest try at avoiding answering the question just pisses me off. He can spend the time to make two videos, but he can't type "I understand and will follow the rules"? You can't imagine how much I just reined in my temper when replying to him.

Dammit, the guy has made some damned fine contributions to the wiki. Why does he have to be an ass about this?

I'm raising the question right now of imposing a permanent ban instead of a tempban, on the grounds that he's heading deep into "disruptive element" territory with all due speed and obvious intent.

EDIT: I'm assuming he actually made the videos he's claimed to. I didn't click through on the suspicion that the links may just be schmuck bait.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX - by Bob Schroeck - 03-24-2021, 12:08 PM