Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
Proposal: I post the following to Talk:InterestingPerson, then block the account indefinitely as per All The Tropes:How We Do Bans Around Here#Grounds for a permanent ban without warning on the first occurrence

Quote:Based on the pattern and content of edits made by User:InterestingPerson and the particular fetishistic bent of his writing, it is believed by at least one average Troper, at least one Moderator, and at least one Miraheze Steward that the edits made by User:InterestingPerson either are or might be evidence of ban evasion on the part of User:Xandermartin98.

As such, I am placing an indefinite block on the account of User:InterestingPerson, as per [[All The Tropes:How We Do Bans Around Here]].

The user is free to appeal this decision to any other moderator (although I would not suggest appealing the decision to the moderator who brought this issue to my attention).

I'll leave this proposal open for discussion here for at least 8 hours.

EDIT: No, I'm not planning on identifying the moderator who brought the issue to my attention. Feel free to think of that as an intelligence test - it should be obvious who the particular mod is even without looking at this thread.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX - by robkelk - 04-07-2021, 09:31 PM