Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
(04-13-2021, 04:31 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: ...I've just realized that a small crowd of recent new contributors all disappeared the day we banned InterestingPerson.  It would appear that that He-Who-Must-Be-Denied-Attention had more than one sockpuppet account and the IP block part of the ban process locked them all out.

If you still have the list, you might want to post it to the Stewards' Noticeboard and ask for a Checkuser on the lot of them. "Going quiet as soon as a ban evader's IP address was blocked" should be grounds for the check.

(04-13-2021, 04:31 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: EDIT:  This discovery is a side effect of my assembling a list of users I was going to nominate for autopatrolled/automoderated.  That list now contains only Batata.  Any objections?

EDIT 2:  User Cwf1997 looks like a good candidate for automoderated as well, but he hasn't made an edit since shortly after IP was banned...

No objection to giving Batata autopatrolled. I'd prefer to wait a bit regarding Cwf1997, if you're going to ask for a Checkuser.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX - by robkelk - 04-13-2021, 05:24 PM