Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
Quote:If you still have the list, you might want to post it to the Stewards' Noticeboard and ask for a Checkuser on the lot of them. "Going quiet as soon as a ban evader's IP address was blocked" should be grounds for the check.

Well, as I noted earlier, I was going to assemble the list; my intent at the time (which was around when IP was banned) was to go through Recent Changes and go "yeah, that one... and that one". But then IP happened and I put it off, and Recent Changes doesn't have an "Older 20/50/100/..." option.

I went in from the other side earlier this afternoon, starting with the user creation log and checking anyone with non-zero contributions. I didn't go back much farther than IP's creation date (which I need to do next) as it was serving two purposes, looking for potential parallel sockpuppets; of everyone of that vintage Cwf1997 was the only one with enough edits to actually consider, and honestly not quite enough in my opinion. And their last post was a day or so after IP got banned. All the others I looked at had no more than 5 or 6 edits each.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX - by Bob Schroeck - 04-13-2021, 08:11 PM