Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX
(05-01-2021, 02:45 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: And a major heads-up for staff:

According to Matomo Analytics we've been visited twice in the last week from the "copyright" subdomain of Higbee & Associates, a noted "copyright troll".

We may be on the verge of getting targeted.  Reading the article I linked, it appears that they go after a lot of alleged misuse of photos.

Checking this morning, they've visited five times in the last week and it's been six days since I posted the above.

I'm only in the Ds for Image Links pages because I keep getting distracted or having other obligations that take priority.

I will say that the original contributors did at least manage to stay on-topic for their pics. I've yet to find anything that failed to adequately illustrate the topic at hand.

By the way, has anyone alerted Miraheze staff just in case they're targeting other wikis?
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIX - by Bob Schroeck - 05-07-2021, 08:04 AM