Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Fun thought.  There's nothing saying that Reinforce 2.1 actually has to be another Reinforce.  What if that was just the name of the project?  What if Reinforce 2.1 was actually Piffle's Taiga Prototype?

(I can almost see Hayate visiting Piffle, and her being shown the test-type personality matrix fitted to a 3D render of Taiga, and Hayate going, "Oh.  My.  Goodness.  Benjamin will ADORE her!"  Vita:  "Haaahh!?  She makes me look cuddly!"  Signum: "Vita, he's very Belkan that way.  He likes strong women."  Zafira: "...I think she might be a bit too strong.")

I mean, who better than Benjamin to test such a hyper-aggressive personality out on?  Once he gets her to mellow out, they'll be better able to calibrate the personality matrix so the production models are still suitably aggressive, but not so much that they're outright attacking their partners.  The attraction is that once you have their love and loyalty, they become dedicated friends and allies.  Although this does mean they'll become very protective over you...

...Although that could make them ideal for being partnered with young, shy, shrinking violets.  Add in a few programs to help encourage more assertive behavior in their partners while coming to their defense in the face of abusive asses...  While Taiga is combative, she's got a soft spot for that kind of person, yeah?

Of course, the perspective buyers will still have to sign a liability waiver stating that Piffle cannot be held liable for the owners acting like idiots and provoking their Taigas into attacking them.  Wink

Added fun: when Aisaka Taiga actually does show up and meets one of the Taiga-units based off of her.
"They made... a little doll out of me!?"
"Oh knock it off you big bimbo!  I get enough flack for being this tiny as it is!"
"HAAAAAAAH!?!?"

Dark side of the story: locating, repairing, and rehabilitating Taiga-units that have been abused by their owners.  Because we all know that there's gonna be shitheads like that running around.  Part of the process may involve "archiving" the past memories of the abuse.  They're still there, but in a compressed format that is not readily readable.  They'll know they're there, and what the contents are, but not being able to readily recall those memories will allow them the chance to move on.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 03-06-2021, 07:02 AM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] Arrivals - by Norgarth - 02-13-2022, 05:08 PM